The Colts Neck First Aid Cadet program offers young people an active program combining first aid with other youth focused activities. As a cadet, young people have the opportunity to:
• Learn life saving skills – first aid training
• Kick start your aspirations to become a health care professional
• Belong to a vibrant and successful youth program
• Meet new people and make life long friends
• Provide your local community with an invaluable service
Being a cadet is challenging, exciting and rewarding, but most of all it’s about helping others.
The cadets meet on the 1st Sunday of the month at the first aid building at 7:00pm . The training is hands-on and is supervised by Colts Neck First Aid personnel. Meetings also include training, public service projects and fund raising activities.
If you are interested in becoming a cadet you need to be willing to learn first aid or have a current EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) certificate.CNFAS-CADET-Application
For more information please feel free to send us an email – click here